Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh Gameday, we meet again...

I get really excited for gameday, really, really excited. By this I mean I wake up at the crack of dawn, jump to my feet and scream, "IT'S GAMEDAY! AHH!" I then proceed to run around all day, go to tailgates, go to friends houses, watch the different games of the day, laugh and think oh how much I love gameday. Until it happens, I crash. All too often do I get right up to the gates of Bryant-Denny only to crash so hard I have to take a nap. This sometimes occurs before the game I'm so excited to see is even over. This is a big problem I have, I know. So this morning when I woke up feeling ready to take on gameday I had a vision of it happening again, which is not okay! Therefore I have decided to make a conscious effort and take it slow ensuring I make it to our 8pm kick-off tonight. Happy Gameday!

Just incase you haven't found your perfect gameday dress you still have time before kick-off! Here are some great Alabama inspired picks. 


Red dress from edressme.com
 (as seen in People Style Watch)



Elephant skirt 
shopwithdejavu.com



Tweed dress 
nordstrom.com



Leona "Nina" skirt
shophemline.com










No comments:

Post a Comment